Momo Blamo Dropped

Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Duport Road on Sat May 10, 2008 1:42 pm

Momo Blamo dropped
Written by Horatio Bobby Willie
Friday, 09 May 2008
The national team, the Lone Star, has dropped veteran goalkeeper Momo Blamo.

Star Radio gathered that the decision to drop the veteran goalkeeper was based on a report on his fitness by the teamís goalkeeper coach.

The goalkeeper coach according to the report informed head coach Antoine Hey that Momo Blamo was not fit for the trip to Germany and the qualifying campaign.

Star Radio also gathered that Indonesia based Sunday Seah has been named as replacement for the veteran goaltender.

Sunday Seah has been one of the Lone Starís leading goalkeepers for the last six years.

Sunday Seah was one of the many goalkeepers used in the last qualifying series by then head coach Frank Jericho Nagbe.

When goalkeeper coach Kasumu Sillah was contacted, he confirmed recommending the dropping of Momo Blamo.

Coach Sillah said the national team needed the best of players for the 2010 campaign.

Coach Sillah said it was based on this that he decided to replace Blamo with Sunday Seah
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Location : DULUTH, GA
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty My pick for the Lone Star first elven based on the formation

Post by Smartfootball on Sun May 11, 2008 11:37 pm

As the coach said he will use two formations (4-4-2 and 4-3-3)

4-4-2

Sunday Seah (GK)

Solomon G. (RB)
Dixon (LCB)
Murphy N. (RCB)
Esiah B. (LB)

Oliver M. (RM)
Dulee J. (RCM)
Kelvin S. (LCM)
George G. (LM)

Francis D. (SK)
Dioh W. (SK)

SUB
Melvin King (GK)
BEN T. (M/D)
Koko L. (M)
Alex N. (SK)
Patrick G. (D)
Zah K. (M)
Laffor (SK/M)

4-3-3

Sunday Seah (GK)

Solomon G. (RB)
Dixon (LCB)
Murphy (RCB)
Esiah B. (LB)

Oliver M. (RM)
Dulee (CM)
Kelvin (LM)

Laffor (SK)
Francis Doe (SK)
Dioh W. (SK)

SuB

Melvin King (GK)
Patrick G. (D)
George G. (M/D)
Ben T. (M/D)
Zah K. (M)
Koko L. (M)
Alex N. (SK)

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Duport Road on Mon May 12, 2008 11:25 am

Smartfootball wrote:As the coach said he will use two formations (4-4-2 and 4-3-3)

4-4-2

Sunday Seah (GK)

Solomon G. (RB)
Dixon (LCB)
Murphy N. (RCB)
Esiah B. (LB)

Oliver M. (RM)
Dulee J. (RCM)
Kelvin S. (LCM)
George G. (LM)

Francis D. (SK)
Dioh W. (SK)

SUB
Melvin King (GK)
BEN T. (M/D)
Koko L. (M)
Alex N. (SK)
Patrick G. (D)
Zah K. (M)
Laffor (SK/M)

4-3-3

Sunday Seah (GK)

Solomon G. (RB)
Dixon (LCB)
Murphy (RCB)
Esiah B. (LB)

Oliver M. (RM)
Dulee (CM)
Kelvin (LM)

Laffor (SK)
Francis Doe (SK)
Dioh W. (SK)

SuB

Melvin King (GK)
Patrick G. (D)
George G. (M/D)
Ben T. (M/D)
Zah K. (M)
Koko L. (M)
Alex N. (SK)


I do not like this line up........
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Location : DULUTH, GA
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Duport Road on Mon May 12, 2008 11:40 am

Melvin King (GK) Goal keepers are like quarterbacks..........U do not just make changes..under coach Hey this guy have won 2 games and performed well against Oman. If our strikers didn't waste several one v one opportunities we could have won. Why will you sub him???

Ben Teekloh (RB)
Jimmy Dixon (CB)
Murphy Nagbe (CB)
George Gebro (LB)

Dulee Johnson (RM)
Oliver Makor (CM)
Kelvin Sebwe (CM)
Alex Nimely (LM)

Francis Doe (ST)
Dioh Williams (ST

This is a better line up.....
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Location : DULUTH, GA
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Smartfootball on Mon May 12, 2008 1:35 pm

By the way, GKs are not the quarterbacks in soccer, the midfielders are the quarterbacks. Secondly, I am using Sunday Seah instead of Melvin because of the experience factor. Seah has been with the Lone Star for about 6 or more years, longer then King.

Finally, Alex Nimley is a pure SK and not a midfielder, so don't misuse him just to have him on the pitch, use him effectively. Same situation with George Gebro, he is a midfielder before a defender. I know he was used by the Lone Star in the past as a defender, but that was because we had nobody to effectively play that position at the time. Also Dulee J. plays mostly CM for his current team for which he is in top form, so use him as CM the position he is currently playing and is in form.

Anyway, I respect your chioce. We both hope that the coaches will use the best people at the right positions.

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Duport Road on Mon May 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Smartfootball wrote:By the way, GKs are not the quarterbacks in soccer, the midfielders are the quarterbacks. Secondly, I am using Sunday Seah instead of Melvin because of the experience factor. Seah has been with the Lone Star for about 6 or more years, longer then King.

Finally, Alex Nimley is a pure SK and not a midfielder, so don't misuse him just to have him on the pitch, use him effectively. Same situation with George Gebro, he is a midfielder before a defender. I know he was used by the Lone Star in the past as a defender, but that was because we had nobody to effectively play that position at the time. Also Dulee J. plays mostly CM for his current team for which he is in top form, so use him as CM the position he is currently playing and is in form.

Anyway, I respect your chioce. We both hope that the coaches will use the best people at the right positions.

Bro we can go on an on with this.................How many times do you see GKs get substituted? Exactly my point..............regardless of Sunday's experience......this kid has been the #1 Choice for the past 3 games. He shut down Sundan, conceived a goal each against FIFA 83rd rank OMAN and Sierra Leone. He should start off as the #1 in camp. If he gets beat by sunday then Sunday got the spot! Until then Melvin is the guy!
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Location : DULUTH, GA
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Smartfootball on Mon May 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Look, we don't have to go on and on, you have made your point and I have made my. Its just a discussion and nothing else. No arguement, please. Like I( said who ever the coaches use, so be it. We both want to win and winning is the only thing.......Go Lone Star Go.

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Monroviaboy on Mon May 12, 2008 4:09 pm

We all have different teams..but for the Golie..I pick melvin King
Melvin has been playing goal all thru the test matches..LFA games and Practice..he is Young and we need to focus on the Youth Movement..Also Sunday is not playing goal for his Pro team..I disagree with Jericho for using him back then..I disagree with coach Selliah for even calling him...

Like you said Smart football...We need people plaing the same position they paly all year round..not folks playing out of position..let Sunday come fight for striker Shirt..But as far as i am concern..melvin is Lone Star Number 1
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121
Location : SKD , Monrovia, Liberia
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Duport Road on Mon May 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Monroviaboy wrote:We all have different teams..but for the Golie..I pick melvin King
Melvin has been playing goal all thru the test matches..LFA games and Practice..he is Young and we need to focus on the Youth Movement..Also Sunday is not playing goal for his Pro team..I disagree with Jericho for using him back then..I disagree with coach Selliah for even calling him...

Like you said Smart football...We need people plaing the same position they paly all year round..not folks playing out of position..let Sunday come fight for striker Shirt..But as far as i am concern..melvin is Lone Star Number 1



Well if the man want be goalie let him come fight for his spot...............Clarence Roberts a local goalie might make the trip also.
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Location : DULUTH, GA
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Duport Road on Mon May 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Smartfootball wrote:Look, we don't have to go on and on, you have made your point and I have made my. Its just a discussion and nothing else. No arguement, please. Like I( said who ever the coaches use, so be it. We both want to win and winning is the only thing.......Go Lone Star Go.

Smartfootball- I come here to talk Tebelleh na for fight oh! Very Happy
But honestly, all the time I spend around this wonderful game.....never seen goalie being sub left and right..........Coaches settled on goalie and stick to them. Only injuries, performance and discipline can change that..............
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Location : DULUTH, GA
Registration date : 2008-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Smartfootball on Mon May 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Okay guys you all won, Melvin is the man.

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by germano11 on Tue May 13, 2008 6:07 pm

is sunday sieh a goalkepper or a striker?can someone tell me

germano11

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by augustuszuo on Tue May 13, 2008 6:14 pm

who knows?

he's very sucks for those matches ahead

augustuszuo

Number of posts : 1
Age : 29
Location : kansas, united states
Registration date : 2008-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Momo Blamo Dropped Empty Re: Momo Blamo Dropped

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum