Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity-Fest Liberia will honor these people in Liberia for their service to liberia soccer. i need help locating them.

2 posters

Go down

Unity-Fest Liberia will honor these people in Liberia for their service to liberia soccer. i need help locating them. Empty Unity-Fest Liberia will honor these people in Liberia for their service to liberia soccer. i need help locating them.

Post by c4doubled Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Unity-Fest Liberia will
honor these people in Liberia.

1. Anthony Gray

2. Mack Gibson

3. Dominic Brapoh

4. Sam Sumo

5. Zoegar Wilson

6. Washington Blay

7. George Weah

8. James Debbah

9. pewee bestmen

kelvin sebwe

patrick saar

Jonah Sarwieh

Friday Robert

ON January 1 new year day, UNITY-FEST will host its first LEGEND BALL. Honoring 13 Liberia Lone Star Legend. We need your help with one Special Award. A Life time achievement Award to be given to someone that has done great times for Liberia football. We need some nominations and why that person should be given that award. This person must have done something great for Liberia football to be consider.

Last edited by c4doubled on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

c4doubled

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Unity-Fest Liberia will honor these people in Liberia for their service to liberia soccer. i need help locating them. Empty cheap ghd straighteners

Post by fenglingling Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:57 am

Franchisees say McDonald's expansive menu—it offers everything from high-priced salads and cheap snack wraps to cappuccinos
ghd straighteners
and smoothies—appeals to a broader swath of consumers. In its latest quarter, McDonald's revenue rose 5% and its net income was up 12%, while Burger King's latest quarterly revenue fell 1% and its profit was down almost 17%.
cheap ghd straighteners
Several restaurant chains have gone private this year, perhaps due to relatively low valuations that have attracted buyers.
ghd
Rubio's Restaurants was recently taken private by Mill Road Capital; CKE Restaurants, owner of Hardee's and Carl's Jr., was
sold to Columbia Lake Acquisition Holdings, an affiliate of Apollo Management VII LP; and earlier this week, Logan's Roadhouse, a casual-dining chain, announced it would be sold to Kelso & Co.

fenglingling

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down