Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kailo Karpeh Liberian discover in INDIA

Go down

Kailo Karpeh Liberian discover in INDIA Empty Kailo Karpeh Liberian discover in INDIA

Post by Abraham Clay Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 am

Have you hear about this Player he is a Liberian....... is that not Great, Try read his Profile...................
KAILO KARPEH PROFILE
Full Name: KAILO KARPEH
Date and Place of Birth: 12 April 1988 in Monrovia Liberia.

Playing Position: Striker / Midfielder

Current Club: Sporting Club De Goa (I-League INDIA)
Previous Clubs: Bayswater FC (Australia)

International Career:
Kailo Karpeh currently play football (soccer) at Sporting Club De Goa (I-League INDIA),he came from Australia Premier Club Bayswater FC,

Kailo Karpeh is a friend to Sekou Jabateh Oliseh, Liberia professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Russian side CSKA Moscow and a Brother to Boima Jerry Karpeh a Liberian-Australian professional football (soccer) currently playing for the I- League club, Churchill Brothers FC,

Karpeh made his debut for Sporting Club De goa in the 33rd Federation Cup against Air India and scored his first goal on the same day.

Kailo Karpeh have also won so many M V P award from his former team Bayswater FC (Australia) have always been call by his Fan the Goal Machine,

A week ago Kailo Karpeh where ask, if he will be willing to play for his mother Land Liberia and he say YES, if only he is call on to play.

I think this is the time Liberian and liberiansoccer.com try and find out more about this player.

Try Visit> http://www.sportingclubedegoa.com/

http://www.sportingclubedegoa.com/news.php?nid=855

to read more about this player.......

Post By:
Abraham B. Clay
Student
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
Osun State, Nigeria

Abraham Clay

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-17

Back to top Go down