Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberian is back:

5 posters

Go down

Liberian is back: Empty Liberian is back:

Post by liberian Tue May 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Hey there fellas, it's good to be back man. How about them Lone Star? 2 0 against Sudan, 3 1 against Sierra Leone. I expect a 1 0 scoreline against Morroco in Cassablaca. What do you guys think?

liberian

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Liberian is back: Empty Re: Liberian is back:

Post by Monroviaboy Tue May 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Welcome back Bro
We have a new Attacking Style. The team has scored 5 goals in 3 games and give away 2 that is a net of 3 goals. When we have KK and Jericho, we scored 5 goals in 10 games or more.

The big thing for me is that by the time we play our 1st game against gambia we would have had 7 test matches. that is a Huge improvement flower
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liberian Tue May 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Bro, preparation is the key. I know Lone Star supposed to play Morrocco but who are they playing in the other 2 test games?

liberian

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Tue May 06, 2008 1:52 pm

I really like the direction Hey is taking. At this point it is save to give him an A base on the team's performance and what he had to work with. I am really looking forward to yeilding fruitful result after the Germany camp once he has the full compliment of pros.

We need more media coverage on the Team! Does LFA have a sport info officer/press guy/gal???
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Monroviaboy Tue May 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Duport Road wrote:I really like the direction Hey is taking. At this point it is save to give him an A base on the team's performance and what he had to work with. I am really looking forward to yeilding fruitful result after the Germany camp once he has the full compliment of pros.

We need more media coverage on the Team! Does LFA have a sport info officer/press guy/gal???

The dam Jokers at LFA and MYS did not included any press person on the official Delegation. They do not understand that the TAX Payers ( liberians) need a update on their investment ( Lone Star)
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Tue May 06, 2008 10:29 pm

MB...............They do not understand the importance!
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by germano11 Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 am

i just hope the f.a,ministry of youth and sport including the liberian government give mr.hey their full support to enable him carry on the task because this is not one man thing and we the liberian wants to know what happening in germany,can the f.a please include a journalist on the list to german for the sick of the liberian people

germano11

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Thu May 08, 2008 11:19 am

liberian wrote:Hey there fellas, it's good to be back man. How about them Lone Star? 2 0 against Sudan, 3 1 against Sierra Leone. I expect a 1 0 scoreline against Morroco in Cassablaca. What do you guys think?

Welcom back, bro....long time!
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down