Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey?

+2
Duport Road
Monroviaboy
6 posters

Go down

What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey? Empty What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey?

Post by Monroviaboy Wed May 07, 2008 8:15 am

European based players invited are Louis Crayton of FC Basel, Switzerland, Jimmy Dixon of Malmo FF, Swedem, Dulee Johnson of AIK Solna, Sweden, Solomon Grimes of Ehnikos Pireaus, Greece and George Gebro of Ethnikos Achnas, Cyprus.

Oliver Makor of Ionikos, Greece, Kelvin Sebwe of FC Kavala, Greece, Dioh Williams of AGF Aarhus, Denmark, Ben Teekloh of Farul Constanta, Rominia, Patrick Gehardt of SR Delemot, Switzerland, Alex Nimely of Manchester City Reserves, England and veteran goalkeeper Momo Blamo based in Belgium complete the European contingent.

Indonesian based players making the trip are Murphy Nagbe and James Koko Lomell of PSMS, Zah Krangar of Sawrijayah, Esiah Benson and Stephen Mennoh.

Francis Grandpa Doe of DC United of the USA, Anthony Laffor on his way to Super Sports United in South Africa and Christian Essel of Zytauna United of Ghana are the other foreign-based players named to the squad.

Home based players going to Germany for the training camp are Clarence Roberts and James Zotiah of Black Star FC, Melvin King of Invincible Eleve, Theo Weeks of Watanga FC and Morris Donzo.
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey? Empty Re: What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey?

Post by Monroviaboy Wed May 07, 2008 8:22 am

Monroviaboy wrote:European based players invited are Louis Crayton of FC Basel, Switzerland, Jimmy Dixon of Malmo FF, Swedem, Dulee Johnson of AIK Solna, Sweden, Solomon Grimes of Ehnikos Pireaus, Greece and George Gebro of Ethnikos Achnas, Cyprus.

Oliver Makor of Ionikos, Greece, Kelvin Sebwe of FC Kavala, Greece, Dioh Williams of AGF Aarhus, Denmark, Ben Teekloh of Farul Constanta, Rominia, Patrick Gehardt of SR Delemot, Switzerland, Alex Nimely of Manchester City Reserves, England and veteran goalkeeper Momo Blamo based in Belgium complete the European contingent.

Indonesian based players making the trip are Murphy Nagbe and James Koko Lomell of PSMS, Zah Krangar of Sawrijayah, Esiah Benson and Stephen Mennoh.

Francis Grandpa Doe of DC United of the USA, Anthony Laffor on his way to Super Sports United in South Africa and Christian Essel of Zytauna United of Ghana are the other foreign-based players named to the squad.

Home based players going to Germany for the training camp are Clarence Roberts and James Zotiah of Black Star FC, Melvin King of Invincible Eleve, Theo Weeks of Watanga FC and Morris Donzo.

Melvin King

Solomon Grimes Jimmy Dixon , Murphy Nagbe George Gebro

Dulee Johnson Oliver Makor Kelvin Sebwe Ben Teekloh

Dioh Williams Grandpa Doe
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Back to top Go down

What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey? Empty Re: What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey?

Post by Duport Road Wed May 07, 2008 12:56 pm

wow-Thats a squad!
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by dshaun Wed May 07, 2008 9:37 pm

I FIRST OF ALL WANT TO SAY THANK TO ALL THE MEMBER OF THE TEBELLEH CHAT ZONE FOR MAKING IT AN INTRESTING PLACE OF COMMUNICATION FOR LIBERIAN SOCCER, AND TO THE LIBERIAN GOVERNMENT FOR TAKING THIS GREAT STEP OF HIRING THE GERMAN COACH (TONY HEY) WE ALL LIBERIAN NEED TO PRAY AND WHICH OUR TEAM A GREAT SUCCESS IN ALL THEIR MACTHES. I WANT TO LET OUR LIBERIAN PEOPLE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM TO DEFEAT ALL THE TEAM WE HAVE IN THE ZONE WITH US. THE 26 MEN SQUAD THAT TONY HEY NAME IS A VERY GOOD SQUAD TO DEFEAT SENEGAL, EVEN NIGERIA AND GHANA. SO I WOUND BE SURPRISE IF WE MAKE IT TO BOTH WORLD CUP AND AFRICAN CUP OF NATION. WE ALL BEEN PRAYING TO HAVE A FORING COACH NOW WE HAVE HIM AND A GOOD TEAM. SO WHAT ARE WE AFRIED OF AGAIN, COME ON GUYS ARRISE AND CELEBRATE THE VICTORY OF OUR DEAR LONE STAR.

dshaun

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

What would be your Best 11 To Pick from the 25 Players Listed By Hey? Empty my best eleven

Post by germano11 Thu May 08, 2008 8:48 am

from my own view and contact point on liberian players i think my squad will be like this:
louis crayton,back four:solomon grimes,george gebro,murphy nagbe,jimmy dixon... midfield three:oliver makor, kelvin segbwe,dulee johnson
forward three:dioh william,alex nimely,anthony laffor. i bet everything this team can score three to four goals in every qualifying games no doubt

germano11

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Monroviaboy Thu May 08, 2008 9:16 am

germano11 wrote:from my own view and contact point on liberian players i think my squad will be like this:
louis crayton,back four:solomon grimes,george gebro,murphy nagbe,jimmy dixon... midfield three:oliver makor, kelvin segbwe,dulee johnson
forward three:dioh william,alex nimely,anthony laffor. i bet everything this team can score three to four goals in every qualifying games no doubt
You formation is a 4-3-3 Formation. In the new game we will get killed in the midfield..Teams are playing 4-5 players in the Midfield now...With you list I would drop Laffor right behind the 2 strikers as a supporting Midfielder
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Back to top Go down

Post by germano11 Thu May 08, 2008 10:13 am

all depend on the system the gambians will be playing with....so i don't see any problem with that

germano11

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Thu May 08, 2008 11:17 am

My team (classic 4-4-2 formation):

Melvin King (GK)

Ben Teekloh (RB)
Jimmy Dixon (CB)
Murphy Nagbe (CB)
George Gebro (LB)

Dulee Johnson (RM)
Oliver Makor (CM)
Kelvin Sebwe (CM)
Alex Nimely (LM)

Francis Doe (ST)
Dioh Williams (ST)

A mixture of young and old in the midfield Cool
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monroviaboy Thu May 08, 2008 11:51 am

I do not see Zah Kringar on any list so far..he has produced in Every Game he has played..He deserves a chance on the starting 11
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN Thu May 08, 2008 2:52 pm

My eleven would be;

L.Crayton
J.Dixon, G.Grebo, S.Grimes, M.Magbe
Z.Krangar, D.Johnson, O.Makor, J. Koko Lomell
A.Laffor, D.Williams

SPARTAN

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down