Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goals from the Algeria-Liberia match

3 posters

Go down

Goals from the Algeria-Liberia match Empty Goals from the Algeria-Liberia match

Post by Weah Fan Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:25 pm

Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Goals from the Algeria-Liberia match Empty Re: Goals from the Algeria-Liberia match

Post by IE Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:41 am

Millos, thanks for posting the you tube picture of the game, I think our goal keeper was at fault for those easy goald. I was equally disappointed to see our defenders standing around and not closing the space before the free kick was taken. We will only get better.

IE

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Goals from the Algeria-Liberia match Empty Re: Goals from the Algeria-Liberia match

Post by Titi12 Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:03 pm

I think the goalie was only reponsible for one goal and I think it was the very first goal which was from the direct free kick. The second goal was defensive breakdown or lack of concentration. The defenders lost their markers and were lost. It reminds me of France's goal against Brazil in the 2006 World Cup when Roberto Carlos was busy fixing his socks when he was suppose to be marking Henry.

Titi12

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down