Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to know Weah's University

+3
Monroviaboy
Titi12
delazoe1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Want to know Weah's University - Page 2 Empty Re: Want to know Weah's University

Post by Titi12 Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:44 am

I'm cool and I'm done with that, but I just want you guys to be on your guard.

My man, we need to talk asap bcuz we need to get some stuff rolling since you have some contacts!

Titi12

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Want to know Weah's University - Page 2 Empty Re: Want to know Weah's University

Post by Monroviaboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:32 pm

We do need to talk..the thing you talking about is a great idea
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by delazoe1 Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:21 am

Hey Guys,
Sorry I was MIA for a while because I was in Los Vegas placing dices to get more money. :-) Anyway I have read all what you guys have to say about my post on Mr Weah's school issue. It is not that Liberians are LAZY it is just that some of us have a lot to do and don't have the time for such game. If you said something about somebody and you are ask a question on that issue, it is simple to answer then provide the neccessary links. Meanly for new comers because you don't want to drive people away from the site who ask simple question. When you are an admin or moderator for such a great site, you have to conduct yourself accordingly because you want to attract more people to your website. And hey remember our country is very small we can meet each other in a cap or a bus and from talking one thing to another I will know this is the way I was dealing with on liberiansoccer.com after asking few questions. So no hard feels and No insults bro....I am cool with all your contributions and thanks again. Stay turn for more and don't accuse anybody for been this or that when they haven't told you who they are.....Abi

delazoe1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tabellahtech Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:49 am

Hey Titi12, I am glad that you are still kicking from where I left you. I had to be off for some personal reasons; good to be back though.
Regarding the "Weah Uni issue" I think you are absolutely right. I believe that genuine information is power and should be given to anyone seeking it.
I don't understand why this university/college issue of Weah is causing so much tension. Weah has been and will always be a sportsman. Delazoe1 was not out of bound when requesting the information he needs on Weah as. As Monroviaboy rightly put it " this is a site dedicated to sports"; delazoe1's question surrounds a sportsman.
Monroviaboy, the sites you included do not, in any way, have the answer to delazoe1's question. There is a reluctant mention of DeVry Institute of Technology though. Weah being a Devry student could be something easily accessible on the web if this truly was the case. I wish I could get the name of the actual Uni/college so as to put an end to this misery.

tabellahtech

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Monroviaboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 am

This is real Funny...Most People , infact all of the posters on this therd can obtain the information from the links.
This is the best way because it takes " They Say" out of the facts.
But some want to force others to force feed them..
We all have time constrients..We all have more then enough on our plate...But research is KING

When we started this site..We research all the information we could..We did not get upset or wait for others to provide the information

The reason I posted the link is for one reason

I wanted the person seeking the information to say that he/she read it not " they say"

I said we are LAZY..that is so true...

The " reluctent mention" phrase leads one to beleive that this person either did not read the links or can not understand what they read

Issues that surround a sports Man education is not sports but personal issues...We can talk about it and that is fair game..but this is not the reson we are here..

Now, if you derives from the posted Link that the information is " Reluctent" then what will they say if I had said the same thing that was in the press?

" They Say" ?

See My point now?..You just made it clear why we did not wnat to say it but for you to find it your self..So we can not be termend as " reluctent"
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum