Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberia need the youth system to be able to compete in top tournaments around the world.......

2 posters

Go down

Liberia need the youth system to be able to compete in top tournaments around the world....... Empty Liberia need the youth system to be able to compete in top tournaments around the world.......

Post by Akiolaogunti Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm

hey every body lets take it easy with Liberian soccer.something Liberia dont have that is killing the national team.....its not the league.Liberia need to have the youth programs.different age level to compete in top youth tournaments around the world, if Liberia can do this no country in Africa will be able to face the red,white and blue.we've got all the talents in the world we need.......please feel free to tell me what you think people....minnesota u.s.a....samuel Aki Ogunti.

Last edited by Akiolaogunti on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new ideals...)

Akiolaogunti

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Liberia need the youth system to be able to compete in top tournaments around the world....... Empty Re: Liberia need the youth system to be able to compete in top tournaments around the world.......

Post by solomon Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 am

hello sir.i am a young nigeria player and i will like to come over to
liberia and i will be glad if i can come over there to join your team
he will be very to hear from you a benefiting reply.here is my private email .solomoneneko@yahoo.com

thanks
solomon

solomon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down