Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2-0 senegal

5 posters

Go down

2-0 senegal Empty 2-0 senegal

Post by Duport Road Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Second Goal...Diouf!
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

2-0 senegal Empty Re: 2-0 senegal

Post by Duport Road Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Broken Leg on Douf cross into the box.....Murphy Nagbe......
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:03 pm

3-0

sub Gebro out
Foday Boakai in
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Dioh William scores
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Final Score
3-1 Senegal
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by luseniiw Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Do we agree that Liberia is out? Someone please post the game like the last time.

luseniiw

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 pm

It's incredible how we always suffer a goal after crosses/corners!!!! Plus marking is bad. We REALLY need to reorganize our defence. Goalkeeper is no better as well. Sad

For the defence, we need to call experienced Chris Gbandi, then Willis Forko and the newcomer David Gbemie who will probably play for Bolton's 1st team next season in the Premiership. I also wonder what has happened to Patrick Nyema Gerdhardt, who plays in Switzerland. He was in the Germany camp, but disappeared later.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monroviaboy Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:18 pm

No Defance against Set Peices..We conceede 90% of our goals against Set peices.
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danield Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Guys lets all agree that we are out of this one... the whole team needs to be reorganize, inculding this coach. He is not the right man that we thought he was to atleast give us some hope. Plus, i think we got better results with the last local coach then the results we getting both home and away from Mr.Hey... look at how good we play Camoroom in Camoroom that ended 2-1, and look at the results we getting in Senegal and Algeral. Don't make no sense to keep this man when he is gettin worse results with the same young team then a local coach that was being pay US:600.00 a month when this coach is getting US:10.000. We need to invest in a younth program and hired our own for now and raised their pay. I bet Joe N. could've done better, because he knows and understand our players. I exspected Mr.Hey to work with a coach from Liberia to help him better know our players, thier right positions and stuff but he brought his country man. He got a problem of who to play at what position, who to call up and a lot of things that he needed help with before we started our games. Don't let a white coach come before we play test matchs... we can play them under our own coach. If we got the money we need to hired a new coach for 2012 right now or hired our own. with this coach, we will keep getting the same results and spending for nothing money. May God bless the Lone Star.

Danield

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by luseniiw Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:04 pm

We had a terrible defense and the goalkeeper has no command around his goal. Any good goalkeeper could have done well on the second and third goal. I think we deserve what we have. It is too early to evaluate Coach Hey. 4 months before a tournament and the calibre of players we have, no coach in the world could have helped us out this.

luseniiw

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Danield Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 pm

I'm sorry my friend luseniiw, but it don't seem that you really understand this game of soccer. Every soccer team in the world got some kind of problem when it comes to goalkeeper,defense,minfielders,and forwards. That's why when the coach comes in it's his job to evaluate ever player in each area and see what his options are. If he isn't please with a player, he buys or brings in the right one. This is a country and we got a lots of good players, even if they're not playing in the big soccer country, we got them. Bring them in and let them proved themselves. But this is not what Mr.Hey is doing. He has used the same goalkeeper, Defense selections, and forwards that keep messing up. I've never seen a coach that keep using the same game plan that's not working for his team. Why he didn't call up the two defenders that plays in Norway when he figure we were weak in the defense??? Why he didn't give Sunday Sieh a chance when he saw the kind of goals score on King??? Dose he really has a plan and what are they??? Those are questions we need answer to to know if he can really lead the Lone Star. After the four games and thier results, i don't think this coach has the abilities to lead us and give the Lone Star some hope again. A real coach that understands the game could've help us out of that. May God bless the Lone Star.

Danield

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down