Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey

+2
Smartfootball
Duport Road
6 posters

Go down

Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey Empty Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey

Post by Duport Road Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:08 pm

My sources tell me that Theo Weeks inked a three year deal a couple of days ago..........Stay tune!
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey Empty Re: Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey

Post by Duport Road Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey Theo2%20(Custom)
Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey Theo3%20(Custom)Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey Theo1%20(Custom)
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartfootball Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Hey Duport Road, is this team in the top league of Turkey? If so, do you know where they stand on the current league table? This is very good news both for Liberia and the player. On the other hand, did you get any news on Koko? Did he make it?

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn2g2 Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:13 am

Smartfootball wrote:Hey Duport Road, is this team in the top league of Turkey? If so, do you know where they stand on the current league table? This is very good news both for Liberia and the player. On the other hand, did you get any news on Koko? Did he make it?

The team is in the top league in Turkey and they are 10th on the table out of 18 teams
kingjohn2g2
kingjohn2g2

Number of posts : 36

http://www.fcatering.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:04 am

Great news, congrats to Theo Weeks!

Ankaragücü are a fine team...not among 5 strongest in Turkey, but they used to qualify for the European competition (UEFA Cup) before. I haven't followed the Turkish league recently.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:29 am

Smartfootball wrote:Hey Duport Road, is this team in the top league of Turkey? If so, do you know where they stand on the current league table? This is very good news both for Liberia and the player. On the other hand, did you get any news on Koko? Did he make it?

His current club plays in the top league.....they finished 11th last year. Koko is still in Liberia last I checked!
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by IE Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Duport Road; how are you doing in monrovia brother? Is there any other news on the movement of players? You mentioned that Koko is still in Monovia; is he on the move as well. What's about Ben? I head that he may be moving as well. A while ago, I heard that Laffor was going to be moving as well. What is going on with that? what is the status of the team at the moment? Are we just waiting around? Where is our Coach? It looks like he's helpful in getting players moving! Am i right? Please provide answers. Thanks
so much!

IE

IE

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartfootball Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Thanks Duport Road for your update.

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:38 am

IE wrote:
Duport Road; how are you doing in monrovia brother? Is there any other news on the movement of players? You mentioned that Koko is still in Monovia; is he on the move as well. What's about Ben? I head that he may be moving as well. A while ago, I heard that Laffor was going to be moving as well. What is going on with that? what is the status of the team at the moment? Are we just waiting around? Where is our Coach? It looks like he's helpful in getting players moving! Am i right? Please provide answers. Thanks
so much!

IE

Update: Coach Hey Arrived in Monrovia Monday i am told....During his absence Coach Sillah and Hazel Gray ran the day to day coaching activities. After the last game they took a two week break....the foriegn base player returned to their bases. Local players return to thier clubs. Koko is still in Liberia. He will be leaving soon. Zortiah is also heading out.....another person is on the move.........this will surprise a lot of you guys but I will keep it a secret for now. But it will come to pass in the next week or so.

Ben Teekloh-He is doing fine....currently on pre-season in Germany with his club. He will be on the move before the transfer window close.
Dulee: Word out there is that he has been linked to the Premiership most specifically Villa Park.
Dioh: When I last talked to Dioh he told me he will be in the State around this time for the IE/Barrolle game and his best friend wedding.
Jimmy Dixon Getting married in the US...I think MN.
Ansu Toure: A solid player with Atlanta Silver Backs-His club played two none league match against Mexician League Champs and Argentinain league runner up who are currently on preseason tour in the states. Another outstanding performance by the Liberian International..............

More updates coming..........

Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by kafsinkaf Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Weah Fan wrote:Great news, congrats to Theo Weeks!

Ankaragücü are a fine team...not among 5 strongest in Turkey, but they used to qualify for the European competition (UEFA Cup) before. I haven't followed the Turkish league recently.

Ankaraspor signed Theo,Ankaragucu and Ankaraspor are different teams.

kafsinkaf

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kafsinkaf Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:14 am

Theo Weeks Signs in Turkey 3445911

Yesterday 1st week of the turkish league Trabzonspor 2-0 Ankaraspor Theo Weeks got red card on 37.minute.

kafsinkaf

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down