Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberia - Algeria

3 posters

Go down

Liberia - Algeria Empty Liberia - Algeria

Post by karim.ziani Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:30 am

Hello,

I'm algerian and as you know, Algeria are going to play in Liberia next month...
Algeria has to win to be sure to finish at the first place of the group, I think it will be very difficult to win in Monrovia !

I have some questions to ask :

- Have your coach been sacked or will he go on with your national team?
- Do you think that all your players who play in Europe will be called for this last game?

Thank you very much. I hope that your team will be better for the next qualifications and that you will have a new Georges Weah, the best african player of all time.

karim.ziani

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Liberia - Algeria Empty Re: Liberia - Algeria

Post by liberian Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:36 pm

Don't worry Karim, your team is going to win in Monrovia since Liberia has absolutely no chance of qualifications. I wish Algeria well in phase 2 of the wc qualifier and good luck in Angola. With regard to the coach, we're keeping him. Clearly this was not the coach or the players fault. Our intention is to use the next 3 years to rebuild and thje coauch with the current players will be a huge accesss. Again, good luck we'll all be ruling for the Desert warriors.

liberian

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by karim.ziani Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:55 am

Thank you very much. Good luck for the next years ! But the second stage will be very difficult fot Algeria if we beat Liberia !
And I hope that Liberia-Algeria will be a good game.

karim.ziani

Back to top Go down

Post by Jujuman2010 Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:27 pm

You can count on Algeria giving Liberia 3 - 0........They same way they sold the game to the Gambia. They will sell it to you too.. lol

Jujuman2010

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by liberian Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:17 am

Jujuman you need to get your facts together. What evident do you have to substanciate your clamins? Liberia lost because Gambia was the better side and better prepared not because they sold the game. The couch and our players have their reputations to protect. Liberians are not Gambians. We are a very proud people. Besides, If Gambia has money to bribe people then howcome her citizens are staving? You need to go in the bush and perform your juju and get you caveman mouth off Liberians.

liberian

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Liberia - Algeria Empty Liberia - Algeria

Post by Jujuman2010 Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:20 pm

My sources tell me that there is a guy in the U.S. commonly known as Liberian that made arrangements to get the game sold. Futhermore, they say that this guy is very dangerous and has already sold the Algerian game for next month as well. He also has plans in the works to sell more games and unless someone can stop him, He may sell all remaining games for the next two decades.......

Jujuman2010

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by karim.ziani Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Rabah Saâdane selected 24 players for this game

Goalkeepers: Lounès Gaouaoui (USM Annaba), Mohamed Ousserir (CR Belouizdad), Mohamed Benhamou (MC Alger).

Defenders : Mohamed Rabie Meftah (JS Kabylie), Slimane Raho (ES Sétif), Adel Maïza (Ahly Djeddah, Saudi Arabia), Samir Zaoui (ASO Chlef), Anthar Yahia (VfL Bochum, Germany), Madjid Bougherra (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland), Mehdi Meniri (SC Bastia, France), Rafik Halliche (C.D. Nacional, Portugal), Abderaouf Zarabi (Nîmes Olympique, France), Nadir Belhadj (FC Portsmouth, England).

Miedfielders: Brahim Hemdani (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland), Yazid Mansouri (FC Lorient, France), Cherif Abdeslam (JS Kabylie), Khaled Lemmouchia (ES Sétif), Lamouri Djediat (ES Sétif), Karim Ziani (Olympique Marseille, France), Yacine Bezzaz (Valenciennes FC, France).

Strikers: Rafik Saïfi (FC Lorient, France), Kamel Ghilas (Celta Vigo, Spain), Mohamed Seguer (ES Sétif), Nabil Hemani (JS Kabylie)

Some good players haven't been selected like Rafik Djebbour (AEK Athens, Greece) who scored the first goal in Blida against Liberia, Chadli Amri (Mainz 05, Germany) or Hameur Bouazza (Charlton, England)

Do you have any news about the liberian squad?

karim.ziani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down