Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGARDING FULL MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL HIRED LONE STAR PLAYERS

Go down

REGARDING FULL MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL HIRED LONE STAR PLAYERS Empty REGARDING FULL MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL HIRED LONE STAR PLAYERS

Post by ACEOSPADES Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 pm

I am a Liberian, a female Football lover residing in New York City, New York. This message is directed to the Liberian Football Association. I believe that all hired Lone Star Players must be issued a medical insurance coverage, due the the jobs they will be performing are very risky. Therefore, they must, not should, but must all be covered. This is the 21st century, we are doing things differently now. Not the old ways of doing things anymore. I also believe that the Players, must be paid well and receive bonuses as well. They will make better Players, if they have Insurance Coverage, better Salaries and Bonuses.

Liberia, please invest in your Players, and move them forward into the 21st Century, as one of the best Football Team, in the world.

ACEOSPADES

ACEOSPADES

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down