Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya

4 posters

Go down

Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya Empty Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya

Post by Duport Road Sun May 25, 2008 9:38 am

Latest photos from camp........(visit Liberiansoccer.com or runningafrica.com for more photos) stay tune for more into.................
Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya Trainn10
Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya Photo_27
Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya Traini10
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya Empty Re: Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya

Post by Weah Fan Sun May 25, 2008 10:20 am

Thanks Duport....

By the way..... Libya??

Question
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya Empty Re: Photos/ Lone Star camp headed for Libya

Post by Smartfootball Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 am

Good photos Duport Road, hope you get more. Hey, are the Lone Star going to Libya to camp and/or to play them? Why are they going to Libya this late, Is the game cancelled with Morocco, whats going on please let us know if you have some info. I hope they (Lone Star) play at least one more game before playing Gambia. Good job Duport Road.

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by zed1987 Thu May 29, 2008 4:39 pm

thanks for supplying us with these photos. im a big lonestar fan out here in the US and i'm usallly looking all over the internet for pictures from our national team. Atleast i can be able to see what's going on down there. Lonestar FOREVER! WATCH OUT SOUTH AFRICA 2010, HERE WE COME!
if any body get a hold of the dvds from the coming games please let me know

zed1987

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down