Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all our supporters....

+9
liberian
layee
Norveneh Town
SPARTAN
Duport Road
Monroviaboy
Weah Fan
germano11
Tony Hey
13 posters

Go down

To all our supporters.... Empty To all our supporters....

Post by Tony Hey Thu May 08, 2008 4:15 am

Good morning from Germany

first of all,congratulations for the new forum.I hope this can be a place of fair and honest discussions for and about Liberian Football.

Because of the fact,that we cannot provide the media with detailed informations while here,we would like to use this forum to give you an update of our camp,preparation,selection,programme a.s.o.

At the moment,we are preparing our camp.The German FA is working very hard to give us a perfect environment for our camp.We have arranged 2 test matches so far.On the 15.05.we play in Berlin vs Hertha Berlin and on the 18.05 we play in Cottbus vs Energie Cottbus.We hope to find at least one more match for the 20.05.
We are going to meet on Monday,12.05.in Leipzig.Only Dioh Williams and Oliver Makor will join one day later,cause they have their last league match to play.We will have 26 players in camp,but we have no final confirmation on the players Crayton,Dixon and Johnson.I trust that they are informed and will be there in time.
If a player is not in camp by monday,he will be replaced,unless he is excused like Makor or Williams.We have no time to waste,it would be sad,but I am not waiting for anybody.

On the 23.05 we leave Germany for Casablanca where we meet Marocco for a final warm up match.We are expected back to Monrovia on Monday,26.05 for the final phase of our preparation towards Gambia.

I try to give you an update from time to time,rest asured,we are doing everything possible to build a strong and winning side.
We have a huge task ahead,but with the support of everybody,we will be successful.There is no doubt.

My kindest regards to all out there,we all share the same dream.2010!

Tony Hey

Tony Hey
Lone Star Head Coach
Lone Star Head Coach

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

To all our supporters.... Empty Re: To all our supporters....

Post by germano11 Thu May 08, 2008 6:45 am

hi mr.hey,
are u 100% sure of the other professional to be there by monday apart from dioh and makor,what about the young ones like solomon grimes and alex nimely of man city because i think they still have one or two games to play,have you or the f.a sent a fax directly to their teams or the f.a including thier flight ticket?hope to hear from you soon

germano11

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Thu May 08, 2008 8:38 am

Guten Morgen und willkommen!

Thank you for registering to this forum and providing us with all the info! We have never had the opportunity to communicate with
the head coach of the Lone Star before.

By the way, I'm hoping that all of the foreign-based players are aware that this time around, we finally have a professional, foreign coach and excellent conditions to seriously prepare ourselves for the challenge ahead. I trust you when you say that all the players have confirmed their arrival, except Crayton, Dulee Johnson and Jimmy Dixon. But they are our most valuable goalkeeper, midfilder and defender, so I guess they should be there as well. The LFA is responsible for paying players' plane tickets, and many foreign based players have refused to represent Liberia before because of this problem. We are just hoping that it will not happen again. This was our major concern.

Mr. Hey, my honest opinion is that you have started really good with the team and therefore you have my full support. All the things you have done or proposed so far, have impressed me. Surely, all of us here wish you the very best of luck! Keep up with the great job you have started.

Greetings from Serbia.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monroviaboy Thu May 08, 2008 9:07 am

Thank You for coming to the Place where we talk about Liberian Soccer

The issues with the Logistics need to be iron out. Players that play for national Teams are in effect representing Liberia. They are Diplomats and should be treated as such.

Players should not be concerned with obtaining Visas. The Liberian Government thru its Min of Foreign Affairs should contact the Liberian Embassy in the country the player is working.

The Liberian Embassy should deal with the other Embassy to obtain visas for the players.

This is the case with Grandpa Doe....He is in the States and would need a visa to get to Germany.

The process here for a private person takes between 2-14 days.
With the invatation letter coming late..he will not be able to make the training.

The Liberian Embassy in DC should handle this. They need to contact the German Embassy (On the player's Behalf) and fast track the Visa process since this would be a Government to Government transaction.
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Thu May 08, 2008 9:41 am

Coach Hey thanks for joining us! It is a pleasure having you on board.
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN Thu May 08, 2008 10:10 am

It's a pleasure to have you with us coach.

SPARTAN

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by germano11 Thu May 08, 2008 10:34 am

hi mr.hey,
in addition to what monrovia boy just said about grandpa doe it's the similar problem with our young and skillful lad in england alex nimely from relaible sources he will not be available on monday because there's no one to help him get his visa,the german embassy is not in manchester but rather in london although he will be paying his own flight to germany and will be reinburst upon arrival but still have no means of getting his visa,he's still in training and have one more game to play next week and finally,his team is requesting a fax directly from the liberian football association...

germano11

Back to top Go down

To all our supporters.... Empty Tony Hey

Post by Norveneh Town Thu May 08, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi Coach,
I want to be one of many Liberians here in the United States to congraduate you. The Lone Star certainly our pride and joyce and we cann't wait to see our boys in South Africa, 2010. Your technical knowledge of the game beganning to show throught spoting and tapping into talents unhear, in and out of the Liberia. We also appreciate you taking time from you busy schedule to update us on team progress. It is also our hope, in the near future LFA and MYS will lessor your workload by providing reporter on board. Once again we wish you and the team the very best.
[/justify]

Norveneh Town

Back to top Go down

To all our supporters.... Empty re;hey

Post by layee Thu May 08, 2008 5:13 pm

which ur good luck on the train camp ,please tell the other people to please leave drink alchoul a lone please do it .
i am a liberia in america. Evil or Very Mad
layee
layee

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by liberian Thu May 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Coach Hey, you’re magnificent man. Is this really you? You made my day coach. Not in a lifetime have we ever had a coach communicate with us on this forum. God bless you abundantly for the love you shown so far for Lone Star and the level of professionalism you’ve given the team. You started on a good foot and I’m absolutely positive that your ambition is not only going to accord the Lone Star the much needed start to the qualifiers but it’s destined to bring about the desired unity that all Liberians craved at this moment in time. Bravo man I’m really impressed with your English and your profession attitude. Thanks my brother and good luck with the team.

liberian

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

To all our supporters.... Empty Latest update

Post by Tony Hey Fri May 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Hallo to all of you,

first of all,thank you for all the good wishes and remarks.We promise,to do all we can to make Liberia proud.

The camp has received a huge setback,cause we could not get Visa for Germany in time.Therefore our delegation has to be back at the german embassy on Tuesday(Monday is bankholiday) and hopefully we can leave the same day to Germany.So 12 Players and 4 Officials are still waiting for things to happen in Monrovia.
Kelvin Sebwe,Ben Teekloh and George Gebro will be in camp on Monday
Dioh Williams and Jimmy Dixon will play a last game on Thursday and will follow on Friday
Solomon Grimes and Oliver Makor will play on Wednesday and follow on Thursday.
Dulee Johnson and Louis Crayton are up to now not responding,we still try to get them.
Alex Nimely is unsure of his passport/visa,the details I do not know by now.
Francis Doe is in Washington to get his visa,as I understand he will make it.

My biggest concern is the late arrival of our Monrovia group.......!

We have fixed a test match for Wednesday,14.05 in Jena vs Carl Zeiss Jena and as you know on Thursday vs Hertha Berlin.
All arrangements have been made,everybody here in Germany is excited to see the Liberia Nationalteam.

Also I understand,there is some confusion over Momo Blamo,we will definately make a statement on that soon.But one thing is sure,we have signed an expert in Coach Sillah and if he things we should change a goalkeeper,then I will listen.Keep you informed.

I hope and trust,we will get organized soon,so that we finally can start preparing our players for the big tasks ahead.

My kindest regards to all of you,rest asured we are trying very hard here.......

T.Hey

Tony Hey
Lone Star Head Coach
Lone Star Head Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Coach Hey..I need to speak to you about the some important issues about Doe visa. Please send E-mail with contact number to webmaster@liberiansoccer.com

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19

https://liberiansoccer.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Tue May 13, 2008 11:29 am

Tony Hey wrote:

We have fixed a test match for Wednesday,14.05 in Jena vs Carl Zeiss Jena and as you know on Thursday vs Hertha Berlin.

Good luck against CZ Jena tomorrow, coach. I hope more professionals have arrived!
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartfootball Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm

I am concern about the arrival of all the players. The coaches need everyone to be on board so that they can take a good look at every player. From the info we are getting from coach Hey, it same that all the players will not be present for all of the test matches in Germany OR the Wednesday & Thursday games. It looks like the coach will only have a full team for the last test match in Germany and the Moroco game. Thats not too good. The coach wanted everyone to be present and on time so that everyone cuold take part in at least one test match, that way he could find the right combination of players to make the first team.

Coach Hey, would you let us know who's in camp for the first game and also the second game, OR can these games be reschedule until you get all 26 players on board? That will be better for you. Please response, thank you.

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Monroviaboy Tue May 13, 2008 2:58 pm

I hear that Prince Daye is heading to the camp..this is great because He is an experienced Player and If he is no form will add to the attack

We play 4 games in a month..We need a complete roster of Players because yellow cards, injuries and poor form will case us to use the entire compliment of players
Monroviaboy
Monroviaboy

Number of posts : 121

http://www.liberiansoccer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Football Fanatic Tue May 13, 2008 3:52 pm

This is good news to hear if its true that Prince Daye is heading to camp.. He has experience that will be great for our squad. My concern is that he may not be match fit.. I wonder has he been train with a club since the LA Galaxy tryout?

Football Fanatic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by germano11 Tue May 13, 2008 5:40 pm

oh yeh, it's not a bad news i think he will have to prove to the coach that he's ready for the task because it is a very long way to go we need lots of players he's expierence,very intelligent and skillfull player but still have to prove his fitness because he have been clubless for a long time

germano11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Hey Thu May 15, 2008 5:14 am

So,here the latest developments from Germany....

On Monday,the first official day of our camp,we had only one(!) player here on board,which was Ben Teekloh.You might remember,that I have said,who is not here by Monday will be removed.This would be difficult,cause we had to remove everybody....
On Tuesday we had the honor to welcom the 2 and 3 player in Kelvin Sebwe and Patrick Gerhard.
Now,Thursday morning,this is still the situation.We have 3 players in camp,the delegation from Liberia is not prepared to come due to visa complications.
Regarding the other european based players,I have received calls from coaches,Teammanagers,presidents,uncles,grannys and so on with all kinds of explainations and excuses why they could not make it in time.
We tried to give the Lone Star the best possible environment for preparation for the so important month of June.Unfortunately it looks like personal interest counts more than the Lone Star.

I do not know what is going to happen next,but I seriously fear that if the attitude of all involved does not change immediately,the chances of qualification are lower than ever before.

Regarding Prince Daye it is very simple,if a player shows interest to come and help us out,I am happy to welcome him.It is better to train with 4 players instead of 3.

Yours

A.Hey

Tony Hey
Lone Star Head Coach
Lone Star Head Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Thu May 15, 2008 8:36 am

You have every right to be frustrated with them, coach. So am I, for the first time in my life, this a totally, absolutely unacceptable behaviour!!! Now we have professionals acting unprofessionally. I wonder what is going on with them? Don't they underdstand the importance of the National Team? Don't they respect the whole free tour that you and your government have arranged for them? I really am disappointed with some players, who could've arrived on time because they have EU nationalitieis to avoid visa problems, but are not there. All kudos to Prince Daye.

Now I wish to come to Germany like he did, to help, but I'm not a football player!

This is not your fault, Tony. Whatever happens, we know that you gave your best. All we can do now is to be hopeful for improvements.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sb-wallace Thu May 15, 2008 1:51 pm

if you don't believe that this is starting point of revatilising our national team, then you better start believing. coach hey has done all that a coach should do inorder to get his side ready for forthcoming competition. i'm so happy that coach hey using his influence to help bring back the pride of liberian football. thank you very much coach. another thing, coach hey is a coach not a visa officer or a gov't diplomat. can someone please tell the LFA and MYS to begin early negotiation for those players that require visa inorder to travel. those so-called big gutts a**hole will mess this preparation up and later blame it on the coach.

sb-wallace

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down