Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Letter to Coach Hey and Response From Coach Hey

3 posters

Go down

Open Letter to Coach Hey and Response From Coach Hey Empty Open Letter to Coach Hey and Response From Coach Hey

Post by Duport Road Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:08 am

Antoine Hey
Head Coach
Lone Star
Liberia Football Association
P.O. Box 10-1066
1000 Monrovia 1o Liberia
West Africa

Coach Hey,
I great you with heartfelt appreciation and admiration for your decision to reinstate Dioh Williams and Francis Doe to the national team. I have no doubt that it made was without a great deal of conscientious thought regarding the greater picture of the overall welfare of Liberian football.
It is my hope that these gentlemen,their teammates and future players will recognize and emulate the selfless stance you took and tailor their behavior on and off the field to better represent the team and our nation.It is unfortunate that those players made less than wise choice. But it is by no means an excuse. Every athlete should view the opportunity to play on the national team as a privilege and not a birthright.

Hopefully all the recent actions will bring about a turn around to the 2010 campaign. I think I speak for Liberian football enthusiast who are concern about the growth of Liberian Football 'Tebelleh' when I say, thank you for impetus to propel forward toward that goal. I wish success in all your present and future endeavors.

Best regards,

Paye Kulah

Dear Mr Kulah,

thank you for you kind words and support you show in our aim to build a winning team.

Indeed it was a very difficult decission to bring back those two players.Me,as a former football professional and now coach of the 3.Nationalteam of my career,it is a complete mystery,how players can put their personal interest above the Nationalteam or Liberia as a Nation.I felt very sorry for the public,the football lovers in Liberia,that they turn out in thousands to support these kind of players who do not deserve their support at all.

I personally was ashamed,as these players also represent my team and me as their coach.

But as you said,the decission was made in the interest of Liberian football.I hope the massage,also the suspention of Sebwe vs Gambia,is understood.I am not prepared,in my time as the coach,to accept any kind of disrespect,ignorance or lack of disciplin.What comes after my time as the LoneStar coach is not in my hands,but for now I see it is time to change the spirit of these players as one of my main tasks.Playing for the Nation should be the peak of their career,it should make them proud and honoured.At the moment I have to say,that at times I doubt it.

I reasure you and everybody in this country,that we try our very best to build a new and strong Team,that the Liberians deserve.Lets stay positive and hope for a good result tomorrow.

Yours sincerely

T.Hey
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to Coach Hey and Response From Coach Hey Empty Re: Open Letter to Coach Hey and Response From Coach Hey

Post by liberian Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:33 am

Good luck Coach, I know you can do it.

liberian

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to Coach Hey and Response From Coach Hey Empty Re: Open Letter to Coach Hey and Response From Coach Hey

Post by IE Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:22 pm

IE

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down