Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Day Photos vs Senegal

2 posters

Go down

Game Day Photos vs Senegal Empty Game Day Photos vs Senegal

Post by Duport Road Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Game Day Photos vs Senegal 12139.photo
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Game Day Photos vs Senegal Empty Re: Game Day Photos vs Senegal

Post by Danield Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Good job guys... Look I'm very happy we came back with a hard fight and could get a draw, but i don't think something is right with this coach using the same player up front that is yet to get his team or the Liberian soccer lovers a single Goal. I respect Mr.Hey for the fact that he reconsider his decision and brought back Williams and Doe, but he also needs to understand that they are the best front guys we got right now. Keeping Doe on the sideline don't help us in goals scoring and ball control up front. I believe in him, this guy can get us the goals and the control that is needed up front. He and Williams needs to be starting up there guys. Just look at how many goals Lafford(misspell) has missed. Mr.Hey we can't keep missing goals we need to score them if we are to qualify.I hope we can beat or get a draw in Senegel, win our last home game, and beat Gambia by all means in Gambia. We can do this guys but only with the best and right starting 11. We respect and appreciat you Mr.Heyfor the job you have done so far, but we love the Lone Star so much that we would love to see a win. May God bless Liberia and the Lone Star.

Danield

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down