Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can we make changes to improve for Algeria game?

2 posters

Go down

Where can we make changes to improve for Algeria game? Empty Where can we make changes to improve for Algeria game?

Post by Football Fanatic Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Where do you think coach Hey should make changes to the side that lined up against Gambia?

GK - M. King
Def - J. Dixon
M. Nagbe
E. Benson
T. Weeks
Mid - D. Johnson
S. Mennoh
J. Zotiah
Z. Krangar
For - J.K. Lomell
A. Laffor

I think Francis Doe should come straight into the starting eleven up front. Also Makor should come into centre midfield. Both changed the game after they came on against Gambia. This week will give Hey the chance to have a better look at them and try and figure out his best eleven. I think Kelvin will probably be out of the managers plans after what happened before Gambia match. Maybe George Gebro should come in a left back. His experience will be needed against Algeria. I can't see why Hey has overlooked Ben Teekloh. He always performs well when given the chance for Liberia. Esaiah Benson even though was at fault for the goal is a solid player with experience. Weeks and Zotiah I havnt seen play so I can't comment on them. Anyone know how they perform against Gambia?? Another player Id like to see given a chance is Dioh Williams. We need to use our best and most experienced pros to get at least a draw against Algeria.

Another thing, does anyone know if Solomon Grimes is with the squad in Morocco??

Football Fanatic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Where can we make changes to improve for Algeria game? Empty Re: Where can we make changes to improve for Algeria game?

Post by Duport Road Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Theo Weeks is not a defender bro...........
Koko has justified his inclusion...........he will remain a starter.
Kevin will play the next game and provided what we lack the past game.
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down