Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp???

4 posters

Go down

Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp??? Empty Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp???

Post by Duport Road Sat May 10, 2008 9:58 pm

I got word from reliable sources that the above player will not be at the camp in Germany. This will be the second goalie who will not be at the camp for one reason or another..........
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp??? Empty Re: Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp???

Post by Weah Fan Sun May 11, 2008 7:42 am

It's a bit strange...Crayton has a Swiss passport and although Switzerland is not a EU member, he should have got into Germany easily. They have a visa-free access to enter many countries.

But I believe that Louis is still disappointed with how the Liberian media and fans criticised his performance in the last qualifying games, especially against Cameroon. He even said that he is going to retire from the National Team after we failed to qualify for Ghana 2008.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp??? Empty Too Bad to hear that Crayton is not in Germany

Post by liberian Sun May 11, 2008 9:18 am

Too Bad to hear that Crayton is not in Germany. But not to worry, we still have Melvin King & Sunday Seah to man the post for us.

liberian

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp??? Empty Pic

Post by liberian Sun May 11, 2008 9:22 am

Weah Fan wrote:It's a bit strange...Crayton has a Swiss passport and although Switzerland is not a EU member, he should have got into Germany easily. They have a visa-free access to enter many countries.

But I believe that Louis is still disappointed with how the Liberian media and fans criticised his performance in the last qualifying games, especially against Cameroon. He even said that he is going to retire from the National Team after we failed to qualify for Ghana 2008.

Weah-fan, the pic on your avatar. Is that your pic? It's just nice to know that I can put a face on the voice that said so for much about Liberian soccer.

liberian

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp??? Empty Re: Louis Crayton out of Liberia Camp???

Post by Admin Sun May 11, 2008 11:03 am

This is not a big Deal..Crayton is Not my first choice Goalie ...I think that Melvin King should be givin the chance..from the soft Goals that Crayton let thru from the Rawanda game i lost confidence in him

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19

https://liberiansoccer.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Sun May 11, 2008 11:49 am

liberian wrote:
Weah Fan wrote:It's a bit strange...Crayton has a Swiss passport and although Switzerland is not a EU member, he should have got into Germany easily. They have a visa-free access to enter many countries.

Weah-fan, the pic on your avatar. Is that your pic? It's just nice to know that I can put a face on the voice that said so for much about Liberian soccer.

Yeah bro, thanx... that's me on the pic, in my room where I have been writing to all of you for years Very Happy
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Sun May 11, 2008 11:52 am

Admin wrote:This is not a big Deal..Crayton is Not my first choice Goalie ...I think that Melvin King should be givin the chance..from the soft Goals that Crayton let thru from the Rawanda game i lost confidence in him

I do think that we have better keepers than him. I watched the Cameroon game, Mexico, Algeria...he was very, very bad. Not putting all the blame on him, but he was really bad. Too much eccentricity.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Sun May 11, 2008 11:57 am

The Issue is not visas related.................
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Sun May 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Mon May 12, 2008 5:51 pm

As you can see from these highlights, Crayton made many mistakes... not ordinary for a goalkeeper that is officially a PROFESSIONAL player.

By the way, in that game against Mexico, we suffered all goals after crosses and they were headers. Not all was Crayton's fault though.

The defence was disastrous: only 2 real defenders were in the starting 11 for that match, plus Varmah Kpoto had received a red card in the 80th minute, when Liberia was at 3:4 lead, and then when we suffered 2 goals...I remember George Weah had to go out of his position and play left full back instead!
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm

You never know........Maybe Louis had vision that he will not be about to see da field and decided to skip the camp.............lol- Go figure!!
Duport Road
Duport Road

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Mon May 12, 2008 7:46 pm

Duport Road wrote:You never know........Maybe Louis had vision that he will not be about to see da field and decided to skip the camp.............lol- Go figure!!

Suspect Needs to wear contact lenses.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down