Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars

4 posters

Go down

Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars Empty Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars

Post by ACEOSPADES Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:05 am

I do not believe that Bersckie, disrespected Foreign Based Stars. I know he did the right thing by selecting local Club Players for the Lone Star. He is rebuilding the Team from scratch. So that he could mold them into the kind of Players, he wants them to be. which are Better and Great Players. Foreign Based Stars, as you referred to them, full of attitudes and they are self centered. All they care about is to show off their stardom. If the Foreign Based Players are so great, how come they did not help qualified the Lone Star for Fifa World Cup or the African Nations Cup under the German Coach? What's up with that picture?

I believe the Liberian People must, and not should, give the new Coach a chance to rebuild the Lone Star team from scratch. To teach team how to become team players not individual players. For a team to succeed, that team will need team work. So, please grown up Liberian People, and move along into the 21st Century.

ACEOSPADES

ACEOSPADES

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars Empty Re: Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars

Post by georgehenries Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:42 am

you're right......he didn't disrespect anyone, the liberian press and so-called football analysts need to keep their mouths shut it's the same foreign based players to blame for us not qualifying, we need to do away with the me first attitudes which comes from foreign players. work with the local player, change some things around and if the foreign player really want to play for the team then they'll adjust
georgehenries
georgehenries

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars Empty i think he did

Post by dshaun Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 pm

i ask a question two months ago about what make us trust european coaches, it did not take long when legend george weah stated that european coaches are not the best for africa bootball.i personaly think coach bisckie disrespected foreign based stars.on the coast of africa, african professional are not treated fairly as come pair to european players at the end of the day they will not play as you expert them to.because if they get hurt they will spent their own money to get better.i think about the incident of captain murphy nagbe who broke his leg for the love of his country liberia. what was his pay? were he treated fairly i guess if you were him you wound say a word but rader work away like jesus who was suffer and still forgave us our sin. we are all human and the truth have to be told. the way LFA treated murphy nagbe is very bad. a young man started on a right path and ended on the narroway.nagbe is know one to me, but when i think about his career and the treat our so call LFA did to him it bring sorrow to my heart.why make you think if coach bisckie make those guys to be better as he claim he will and they make it on top and LFA treat them the same do you think they will stand and watch with out saying a word? i wonder who are those liberian that want to see their friends down fall.look at the request that young alex nimely ask for do they ever responded to his request. to make matter worst look at the remark they make about the professional that the league they play in is not up to standared. why will they speak like a child.to all liberian who surport such a bad idea, do you think they care about the development of football in our country or about the money.so we need to rethink before we begin critazing. i am a young man in the us who love fellow liberian and it will be my which if we all pray for one another until than we will not move forward so stop the critazing.remember i love liberian but God love us all the best.

dshaun

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars Empty dshaun

Post by georgehenries Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 am

what you said is a different story, Murphy Nagbe getting hurt is in no way related to the new coach, the coach's job is to coach the national team, LFA's job is to look after the well being of it's staff and players if LFA cannot get proper treatment for injured players then it's their fault not the Coach's. Secondly if you're not in favor of the foreign coach, then which Liberian do you think is capable of coaching the Lonestar? Quite frankly I don't see any Liberian that can handle that job, but I might be wrong. Also if you're so in favor home grown personnels for the Lonestar, why not give our local talents to see what they can bring to the team? There are a lot of local Liberians with talents you don't have to based in a different country to have talent. This is not a tournament for foreign talent. Look at Ghana their team for this tournament is completely local players, they didn't call Sulley Muntari or Asamoah Gyan or Kevin Boateng, their squad is local. I think the Liberian media should let the coach do his job and then critique the results at the end of the day. Foreign players will play during qualifications, but for this tournament let's work with local talents
georgehenries
georgehenries

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars Empty Re: Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars

Post by jbollie Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 am

I agree with you georgehenries when It comes to letting the coach do his job and that LFA is solely responsible for our players well-being. But when it comes to putting a team together for especially so our country Liberia, we need a mixture of both professionals and local players. Most importantly, they all should play collective soccer as a team. One advise I give is, please look at the advantage and disadvantage of what team or kind of player you will want to use in your first game of a tournament. I want you to look at the rankings of the team you are comparing lone star to. Now when it comes to what kind of coaches we deserve, I think that is up to the rules governing the players body. We can have the best coach from Liberia if the players are not discipline his work will be for nothing I don't care what kind of talents we have. And on the other hand we can have the worst coach form Europe and do way better with discipline players. Our biggest problem in the country when it comes to improving sports or encouraging our talents are the people we put in charge of our spots body. And to be honest with you most of our African players don't give their all to their country like they will do for their club teams because of the above mention problems. So the answer lies within our hands.

And to dshaun I don't think what Mr. weah meant is that European coaches are not capable of doing the job. I think what he meant is the same problem the lone star of Liberia coach is facing right now. everybody want their uncle, brother , son to play on the team and at the same time other players breaking camp rules. The European coaches are use to doing their job with the decision in their hands and with the right tools too. They don't have everybody mother, father, president uncle etc coming to interfered with their jobs. Base on those pressure they will not continue. But we have seeing perfect examples of European coaches in Africa for some times now.Some examples; Nigeria 1994,Senegal 2002, Ghana and the list goes on. Let LFA do their part of the job by making sure those talents that sacrifice for the love of their country be well attended to whether it be professionals or locals.LFA should understand that every cent they spending on that coach is the Liberia people money. They should help the coach by providing rules and regulations to those that have the privilege to play on the Liberian national team to help in advancing the team to another level. So please let the man do his job.

jbollie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Back to top Go down

Bisckie Disrespect Foreign Based Stars Empty Accountability and consequences.

Post by jbollie Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 am

You are right. Its about time we learned to be discipline. To everything in life there are accountability and consequences.The only answered to this question is found through self-discovery. The people that think positive live by a set of values. Meaning they have a core thoughts and feelings about themselves which lead them to make decisions and act in a certain way because, the way you think or feel may identify your value by being positive or negative. It is better to take actions to correct the mistake rather than to cover the error or blame somebody else. So let those journalist shut up. The coach is 100% right.

jbollie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down