Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three players miss Algeria flight

+2
IE
Smartfootball
6 posters

Go down

Three players miss Algeria flight Empty Three players miss Algeria flight

Post by Smartfootball Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Three players miss Algeria flight

Three players miss Algeria flight FrancisDoe(DCunited)

Tuesday, 03 June 2008

Three players of the senior national team of Liberia, the Lone Star, have missed their flight with the team to the North African Nation of Morocco.
The Secretary General of the Liberia Football Association told Star Radio, the players missed the flight for Morocco due to late arrival at the Roberts International Airport.

Full Story ........

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Three players miss Algeria flight Empty Re: Three players miss Algeria flight

Post by Smartfootball Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:33 pm

These are three key players. Why were they not on camp with the others, these are critical time and they miss the flight! Knowing this coach, they might not start or play at all. Guys, we cannot blame the coach if they don't play because this is clear ..... you know what. I am surprise of those three they are pros and should know better. What are their excuses? Is this a discipline problem, do they do this with their team in Europe or USA, I guess not. Its a shame, we are having all kinds of problems, first the camp issue in Germany, than the cancel game with Morocco, than the death at the game, the draw (1 to 1), and now this. What's your say on this?

Smartfootball

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by IE Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 pm

I hope that this does not become a serious problem for the players and the coach. How did this happened?

IE

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dshaun Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:46 pm

this is what i was saying that those young pro are not playing because they love their country but rather doing it for the girls.
what will you call your self a professional player and leave the camp that the rest of the playes are. they don need to play the game at all.and if they fly to algeria they need to pay for their own flight.
we need a good team not a bloffing team, not people who can not listen to their coach. if a man like makor can listen to the coach than what about those guys who have more time in the game. these guys need to be disciplain for their action toward the team and the liberian people. do you know how much we love the game, look at what happen on the field about those fans that losed their life for their country national team. (lone star.)

dshaun

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Three players miss Algeria flight Empty To every body..

Post by NOBLE_MONTAQUE Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:04 am

how about Zah Rahan Krangan??? He is The Best Player in Indonesia... He wiil be agood Playmaker In Liberia National Teams...
I'm fans Zah Rahan in Indonesia-Sriwijaya Football Team.. Razz
NOBLE_MONTAQUE
NOBLE_MONTAQUE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by IE Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:05 am

It is true that those guys are having disclipine problems. How did they get saparated from the rest of the players? Coach Hey must be dismayed at their behaviors. Francis is a great player and professional. He, William and Johnson should know better. Let's wait and see what the coach does.

IE

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Duport Road Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:07 am

After the game (upon return to the hotel) they were given 2 hours to (free time) to return back to hotel before departing for RIA.
Duport Road
Duport Road

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Smartfootball wrote:Three players miss Algeria flight

Three players miss Algeria flight FrancisDoe(DCunited)

Tuesday, 03 June 2008

Three players of the senior national team of Liberia, the Lone Star, have missed their flight with the team to the North African Nation of Morocco.
The Secretary General of the Liberia Football Association told Star Radio, the players missed the flight for Morocco due to late arrival at the Roberts International Airport.

Full Story ........

Terrible. Just terrible!

These guys remind me of some Serbian B-Ball national team players, who did similar things, 2 or 3 years ago.  Acting like super-stars, having fun in clubs, staying up late...absolutely doing what ever they want, not what the coach or staff is asking from them. And couple of days ago, 10 Liberians have died just to come to the stadium and watch them play. I hate to say it, but this is a major disrespect.

And the coach is not the one to blame at all.  He did everything in his power to bring the team together. I see now why he decided to put some pros on the bench.

Gone are the days when the players sticked to George Weah's motto: "We are playing for the Liberian people." Unfortunately.
Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Weah Fan Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Dioh begs for mercy

Written by Horatio Bobby Willie
Thursday, 05 June 2008

One of the players dropped from the Lone Star has apologized for his failure to make the trip to Algeria.

Striker Dioh Williams told Star Radio it was unfortunate to miss the trip to Algeria.

Dioh Williams said the action was not deliberate but it was due to circumstances beyond his control.

The AGF Aarhus front man said eh had tried to arrange a flight to join the team in Algeria at his own expense but it was not possible.

Dioh is appealing Coach Hey to reconsider his decision and recalled him on the team stating,” If it will cause me to go on my knees and beg for mercy I will do so”.

The Liberian international said his desire was to play the game against Algeria as he wanted to prove a point since he was not part of the Gambia game.

Dioh Williams missed the game with Gambia due to a hamstring injury.

The other player dropped from the team, Francis Grandpa Doe is yet to be reached for comments.

Weah Fan
Weah Fan

Number of posts : 61

http://www.myspace.com/weahfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down