Tebelleh Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIBERIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES NEVER LEARNED

3 posters

Go down

LIBERIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES NEVER LEARNED Empty LIBERIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES NEVER LEARNED

Post by ACEOSPADES Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 pm

To LFA authorities, how long will you have to harrass the new Liberian Lone Star head coach? Every one and their Mama, wants him to select their choice of player or players to play on the senior national Lone Star team why? You hired this man to do a job, he has the right to select the players he feels right for the team.

You have to allow the man to do the job that you hired him to do. Liberians are so use to bribery that they can sit back and allow a person to perform the job they were hired for. They have to put their input by bribery or harrassment. You will all push this coach to the limit and he will quit the job and then what? You are confusing the man.

Liberia, is the oldest african State, does not have a legit football team. Also, Liberia is under-developed due to greeds. Everyone for themselves and god for all attitudes. The coach has already decided the players why keep harrassing him, to change players? liberians, please stop the the old ways of doing things and move forward into the 21st century along with the rest of the workd.

ACEOSPADES

ACEOSPADES

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

LIBERIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES NEVER LEARNED Empty Re: LIBERIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES NEVER LEARNED

Post by Gibson Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 am

It always amazes me the way Liberians do things.
Everywhere in the world, people have rules and regulations and they actually do abide by such. In Liberia, its all free-style or at least most of the time.

Are there any rules regarding who has the ultimate decision in selecting players? Are these rules(if any) available to the Coach, employed by the LFA, enforced by the LFA etc?

The one big mistake that a lot of outsiders make is that Liberians are going to behave like the rest of the world when they interact...wrong. I don't wish the coach or Liberia any bad luck bt from the look of things, I don't see him going much further...I hope I'm wrong!

Gibson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

LIBERIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES NEVER LEARNED Empty Re: LIBERIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES NEVER LEARNED

Post by Gibson Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:13 am

In fact, what does it suggest about the coach's experience if he's going to listen to everybody in order to do his job?

Gibson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by S. Mawolo Johnson Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm

In my opinion, the new LFA leader seems to have a clear idea of where he wants Liberian football to be. It behooves us as patriots to support him, starting with the current preparation of the national team, Lone Star.

S. Mawolo Johnson

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down